Traditional cold weather excavation processes in New England, have often led to significant environmental damage. However, Safetydig's hydro excavation technology considerably minimizes this impact, providing a sustainable solution without sacrificing work quality. This technique keeps precious groundwater safe and uncontaminated.
Cold Weather Digging in New England Call 888-609-5445
Cold Weather Digging Steps:
- Ground Thawing: We use hot water and steam to thaw the frozen ground, enabling us to work even under the most challenging conditions that New England can present.
- Precise Excavation: Water is directed to the ground at a controlled high speed, carving trenches with extraordinary accuracy. This method ensures only the necessary areas are disturbed during the excavation process.
- Soil Removal: The mixture of water and soil is vacuumed up into large storage containers on our trucks. Our onboard heating systems prevent the excavated material from refreezing.
- Minimal Impact: Our precise excavation process minimizes potential damage to pre-existing installations like pipes and utility lines.
- Restoration: After the excavation work is complete, the area can be quickly restored using the stored soil. This process facilitates rapid post-project restoration and minimal disruption to the local environment.
The precision and accuracy of their hydro excavation equipment were remarkable. They meticulously controlled the water pressure and vacuum suction to excavate the soil with utmost precision, avoiding ...
From start to finish, their team was professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. They carefully planned and executed the excavation, ensuring minimal disruption to the surrounding area. The precision ...
Hydro excavation technology offers a completely environmentally-friendly strategy for winter excavation in New England. It requires less workforce, reduces the need for heavy machinery transport, and leaves a much smaller environmental footprint. With the advent of hydro excavation technology, winter excavation projects, particularly in environmentally sensitive zones, have become more sustainable. At Safetydig, we are proud to lead this innovation and offer superior services to the New England community.